Monday, June 27, 2016

Uber Stiff Back...

Alright, so I said that I was going to try to do Yoga every morning, after my last post, and it didn't happen. For some reason, I haven't been motivated to do much of anything except work. Even my marketing has gone down a little. I need to find that inner motivation and bring it out again. I want to be excited about life. For some reason, I am not excited right now. I love my life, but would like to find something inside me, to enjoy it more.

This morning my back was so, so stiff. To the point that I could barely bend down to pick up my dogs bowls to feed them. Now THAT'S bad... I did Adriene's Sun Salutations yoga combo. It made me feel A LOT better. My back is still stiff, but not nearly as bad as when I got out of bed. If you are just now joining my blog, I did a sun salutation video earlier this year. Here is a rendition of the sun salutation combo.


This is one of those combos that you could do every morning if you wanted to start your day off right. It really only takes about 10 minutes to do this video. Here is the video I followed along with, if you would like to start doing it every morning! It woke up my back, my hips, my shoulders, and my neck. It pretty much woke up my whole body. 

In addition to the sun salutation, she did tree pose, and did a little floor work. If you want a morning routine, this is a great video to add to it. 

Well today I am working at the restaurant, and I will be following up with my contacts. Not too much planned for today. 

Motivation: 



Well I hope y'all have a great day. Make your day worth living. Do at least one thing that will better your tomorrow. 

I'll see you tomorrow! Stay happy and healthy my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment