Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Feeling Great!

So last night at the restaurant, we had an unexpected 50 person table come in. It was a mistake on the GM at one of the other locations. They were supposed to go to her location, not ours, and we couldn't very well send them away. We were perfectly staffed for our day, but when that table came in, we were not only understaffed in the front of house, we were understaffed in the kitchen.

Before the table came in, our Assistant General Manager was off the clock, about to go home. Then they walk in, and he jumped back on the clock and went straight to the kitchen. One of our Expo people, just happened to come in because she wanted to go food, and she jumped on the line as well. We are so grateful for their contribution, and going above and beyond. We would not have gotten by with out them!

Needless to say, I NEEDED yoga when I got home. I did some bedtime yoga that was easy and relaxing. Here is the video if you would like to try it out before you go to bed. I lit some candles, and turned off the lights. This helped a lot in relaxing.

Yesterday Morning, I woke up so incredibly stiff, that it was hard to bend down and pick up my dogs food bowls. After I did some yoga, I felt better. After my shift last night, my back was hurting again. After I did some yoga, I felt a lot better.

Yoga has become something I need in my life. It helps me unwind, and it clears my mind as well. If you haven't tried yoga, you really should. But like anything in life, you wont get much out of it if you only do it once. If you are going to try yoga, do it for a full week, and see how you feel afterwards. I promise, you will feel so much better than you did the week before.

This morning I did my yoga and I feel amazing. Here is the video I did, if you would like to try it out. It was pretty easy this morning. We started with floor work, and ended standing up. What a great way to start the day! I haven't done yoga at night, then again in the morning before. It really helps a lot. I think I will start doing that every night.

Here I am this morning, feeling refreshed and awake, ready for the day!


Well I hope y'all have an amazing day! Here is some Motivation to get you through it!




No comments:

Post a Comment