Wednesday, June 29, 2016

A little tired... But still did it!

Good morning! Today is going to be an awesome day! I can feel it. I don't have much on my calendar, but I am changing that. There is a Real Estate coach that posts a lot of videos on YouTube, and I really believe what he is saying. His name is Tom Ferry, and he is pretty energetic, and pretty awesome. I have only watched a couple of his videos, but I feel better already by doing so. All I have to do now is implement. 

Well yoga today was pretty good. It is meant to get the juices, and creativity flowing. Here is the video if you would like to participate. It wasn't strenuous by any means, and it was short and sweet. My back was really stiff this morning, but the yoga got the kinks out. I am so grateful for yoga. It has helped me so much. It clears my mind, and lets me relax when my mind wont let me.

Today I have phone duty, hopefully someone calls. Then I have an hour training, and door knocking. Not too much going on today, but hopefully more will come up. I am hoping I can get something started. 

Lets get this started! Have a great day!

Motivation:




No comments:

Post a Comment