Monday, February 29, 2016

Yoga camp day 14 ... Go with the flow

Affirmation:
"Go with the flow"
I will go with the flow, or I choose to go with the flow... Whatever speaks to you.

Intro:
Hey guys. Today's post is going to be a little short. I am super tired after the yoga session I just did. I am finding it harder and harder to get to my yoga. Not because I don't have enough time in the day, but because I am lacking the motivation. I just need to get up in the morning and do it... I plan on getting up at 6:30 to do it tomorrow morning, before I start the day. I hope I can get it done.

Yoga:
Today's yoga was both relaxing and included a bit of exercising. Here is the video if you are doing it with me. This one got my heart rate up a bit. She really emphasizes moving with your breath, hence the "go with the flow" affirmation.

Daily Activities:
This morning I probably should have been a bit more productive, but it was a relaxing morning. Around 1:40pm I made my way to the Crosswalk Cafe down town, and met with the marketing director for Trinity title. She gave me some information on how to create my own marketing material for prospecting.

After my meeting, I went to the office to sign up for phone duty. I was able to get 8 am - 11 am, Tue - Fri of this week. Hopefully I will get some leads from this. I told my broker, that since I am scheduled for this time, I would have to skip the training in the mornings. Apparently they will just forward the phone to my cell phone and I can get two birds with one stone! Pretty awesome I think!

Then I came back home, and made dinner for my hubby. BLTs and salad. Not too bad for a dinner I think.

Motivation:


Conclusion:
I hope y'all have a great day. Stay motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment