Sunday, January 10, 2016

Day 19 ... I almost did not blog or do yoga, or do my plank

Hey everyone!

I am so tired. Last night, we watched my parents dog Jake, and he is almost 15 years old. He is losing his sight and cant hear much. Well at about 3am, he starts whining and barking this high pitched bark, but wasn't barking at anything. He was just laying there, on one of the dog beds. We put the dogs outside, but he wouldn't stop. I finally brought them inside, and just put him in the guest room, with the bathroom light on. He stopped barking finally, but it was about 5:00 in the morning by that time. I had to get up at 7:00 am for an early showing at 8:30 am.

After my showing (around 9:00), I went to Home Depot to get open house signs for my... you guessed it... open house. Haha. I prepared all the signs and printed out MLS sheets for the properties. Then it was 11:30 am, and I had to leave to set up for the open house. I got all set up with 30 minutes to spare. The open house was from 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm. 3 families came to visit the home, but nothing really for me.

The first family was accompanied by another sales counselor from another community. The second family, the dad was a realtor, and the third family had been to the community before, and knew one of the sales counselors. I just chocked it up to experience. I am going to do another open house in the same community next weekend on Saturday. Hopefully it will be busier.

After the open house, I got home around 4-ish, and got to relax for a bit. Then around 7:00 pm, I drove over to one of the neighbors houses because I am going to help her out with her 6 month old 1 - 2 days a week, from 8:00 am to 2:30 pm. It will be a little extra money. I start Thursday! woop woop!

When I got home, I started dinner. We had tilapia, with a shallot, pinenut, vinegar, oil, and tarragon vinaigrette. It was served with wilted spinach, and kale with caramelized shallot ringlets, and a side of brown rice. It was really good!

So today was a heck of a Sunday! No rest day for me. Now do you see why I almost didn't do my yoga and plank? Thankfully the video was very relaxing and easy going today. That was nice.

Speaking of the video, lets get into that. Like I said, It was very easy and relaxing today. There wasn't any difficult poses today, but my favorite was the arm movements that she does. I don't know how to explain it. You will just have to go watch it. Here is the video if you are doing it with me.

Afterward, I did my 80 second (1 minute 20 seconds) plank. It was surprisingly easier than it was yesterday. For some reason I struggled with the 70 second plank. Who knows.


Well on to the normal stuff. I didn't really have much to eat today, since I was kind of all over the place.

Food:
Breakfast - Coffee
Lunch (late) - leftover wings, and cheetos
Dinner - Tilapia, with spinach/kale, and brown rice.

Exercise:
Moving, moving, moving
Yoga day 19
80 second plank challenge

Motivation:


As always, stay happy, healthy, and motivated.
Until tomorrow my friends


No comments:

Post a Comment