Saturday, January 9, 2016

Day 18 ... Feeling fearless!

Hey y'all! Day 18, only 12 more days to go.

Today I did my yoga a little late, just because we drove back from Dallas today, and didn't get back 'til after 7 pm. I didn't make good choices today. I guess today was my cheat day. I'll do better tomorrow.

Today's yoga was about as difficult as yesterdays. The pose that was new for me was a tree pose variation. Here is the pose.


She then had us bend over and put our fingers to the floor while in this pose, then she squatted down on her standing foot. I couldn't get back up. hahaha. But I at least tried it. Here is the video if you are doing it with me.

Like I said Russell and I drove back home from Dallas today. We stopped by my parents house on the way, and picked up my older dog, Jake, so that we could dog sit for the night. He is about 15 and is still holding on. He is a great dog. He  has lived longer than any of our dogs so far. 

We bought some lottery tickets because the lottery is up to $800,000,000, and cash option is $500,000,000. So I maybe be very excited tomorrow, or I might be normal. If we lose, some of the proceeds goes back to our school system, and we will be no better off than before, so it wouldn't be a total loss. 

Well that's about it for tonight. On to the regular stuff. 

Food:
Breakfast - coffee, 1 tortilla with cheese
Lunch - Grilled ham and cheese, complements of my brother John
Dinner - Papa John cheese sticks, and wings. 
Snack - Funions. 

I told you, I didn't make the greatest choices today. Tomorrow will be better.

Exercise:
Yoga day 18
70 second plank challenge


Motivation:



Until tomorrow my friends. Stay happy, healthy, and motivated!






No comments:

Post a Comment