Monday, January 4, 2016

Day 13 ... Lucky number 13

Hey Hey Hey! Megan here with yet another day to jot down.

Today was day 13, and I have to admit, I did not want to do the yoga today. I just wanted to veg out all day and watch Netflix. I mean I did work a little today. I didn't just sit at home. Why can't I just be a stay at home dog mom! Is that so much to ask. hahah.

I met with a sales counselor today, and we had a nice talk about his inventory, what they offer, and the fact that I can do open houses in his community! That is so awesome! Most builders these days wont let Realtors do open houses. I mean I understand why. They think, why have a Realtor do it, when they can keep it all in house, and have one of their sales counselors do it. There are rules of course. Rules of which I will abide by. Lets just hope that I can get some legit leads from this. Fingers crossed!

Back to the yoga! Today was pretty good. I had a little trouble with one of the poses. It's called eagle pose? It's very tricky. Here is the pose:


I was having a hard time keeping my balance. I just need to keep the abs engaged. Kind of like when you do ballet, or jazz, or any type of dancing where you spend a lot of time on one foot. Here is the video if you are doing it with me.

I did my day 3 for the plank challenge. Boy, it is getting harder. I think I might do the plank for that day, multiple times. Maybe 3 times a day. Morning, noon and night. I think I will get the most out of it if I don't just do it once a day. 

I am also going to be keeping track of what I do for the plank challenge, and I will post it here, so you can do it with me! Yay challenges are FUN!



Well that's about it for today. I did not do as well on food as I hoped I would... I just don't know what I am going to do with myself.

Food: 
Breakfast - nothing. I woke up, took a shower, and drove to my builder appointment. I stayed up WAY too late last night, and couldn't get up this morning.
Lunch - Turkey and cheese sandwich
Dinner - french bread and cream cheese... Oh it's so good but it's so bad.
Snack - Candy... I did so well yesterday, not eating candy. I NEED TO DO BETTER!!!!!

Exercise:
Day 3 plank challenge
Day 13 Yoga challenge

Motivation:


Stay Motivated! Until tomorrow my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment